Sign up and participate for free to the exclusive guided tasting of Lambrusco DOC!
You will receive the 5 complimentary bottles of Lambrusco DOC subject of the MasterClub.
You must register by October 15, 2021 to receive the product.
MasterClub – The class for the Masters about Italian products of excellence
03 november 2021 – online
From 11:30 to 11:45 (CDT)
- Brief introduction about the products of the masterclass.
- Descriptions of the territories and origins of the products.
- Insights into the production chain.
- Denominations of Origin and production methods.
- Greetings from the Consortium for the Protection of Lambrusco DOC.
From 11:45 to 12:30 (CDT)
Tasting and pairing suggestions of the following denominations, by Diego Meraviglia:
Lambrusco di Modena DOC, by Ventiventi – il Borghetto
Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC, by Marchesi di Ravarino
Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC, by Cleto Chiarli
Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Tenuta di Aljano
Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Venturini Baldini
Moderator: Alyssa D’Adamo
Sommelier : Diego Meraviglia
Masterclass realized with the support of the Consortium of Protection and partner of our non-profit association:
In this Masterclass will be presented wines from the following wineries:
100per100 Italian Academy is a project that aims to train, inform and update international chefs on Italian cuisine. Within the Academy, we have created the MasterClub project, classes designed for Made in Italy Masters.
Get free access to the contents of 100per100 Italian Academy!
Enter with your social profile.
If you are a professional, please complete the registration form with your details for more information and services.
Join the Masterclub:
- Fill out the form here on the side by entering your data.
- Once completed the form, you will receive an e-mail of successful registration to the event.
- In the days before the event, we will send you instructions to join the class over Zoom.
- Add our mobile number +393331890068 on Whatsapp to contact us directly in case of need.
ATTENTION: If you don’t find our emails in your inbox, please check the SPAM Box as well.